Healthcare organisations are using Microsoft technology to increase access to care, improve quality of care and lower the cost of delivery.
To get there, you need a clear understanding of the benefits you will deliver, and the route for getting there. Microsoft plays a leading role helping organisations take advantage of the digital transformation of business, by empowering employees to be more productive and collaborative.
Minttulip are a leading Microsoft partner who help organisations create, and deliver, the business case and Return on Investment from Microsoft technology investment through expert consultancy and digital enablement capabilities.
Microsoft 365 offers an intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely with Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS):
- Secure Messaging – communicate quickly and on the go
- Health Team Huddle – improve quality and care outcomes
- Care Co-ordination – co-ordinate patient care
It delivers a huge range of potential benefits including:
- More effective team working – delivering information and meetings capabilities across Multi-Disciplinary Teams
- New routes for patient consultation – enabling tele-health scenarios and multi-site consultations
- Better delivery of specialist services – facilitating shared service capabilities at the ward and in the community
How do you get there? What strategies are most effective for creating a robust business case that delivers long-term and sustainable value? How do you create a culture of change that supports the delivery of better patient outcomes and more effective operations? Come to this event to understand the value, see the capabilities, and touch the technology. We will also share our experiences and insights into how the other healthcare organisations are using and delivering business value from using this Microsoft technology (see example below).
“One of the most exciting things we have done as an organisation, to enhance collaboration and information sharing, is the adoption of Office 365 across the Trust.”
Stephen Docherty, CIO at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
[table id=2 /]